Saturday, April 30, 2011

ausmat. :')

Ausmat, a Pre-U course which is seriously NOT easy. 
we always get to choose, so now, 2choices : Score it or Screw it!

this week just finish my 4tests but next week, more to come. i know.

keep telling myself, face it with a positive thinking.
everyday finish classes, i feel soooo DRY! :O
need to rest so badly, need hugs.

today, there was a assembly in college.
the assembly about what's the score to enter university, and timetable for our Evaluate Exam.
seriously, it tough for me.
over my limit, more than i can do.

hold on? keep going? HUH! i dont know.
i dont see myself scoring good in Ausmat, i dont see myself getting in a good university anymore.
but now, i MADE the choice to SCORE IT!

i know i have to,because first of all, my parents spend lots of money on me, and they have high expectation on me.
secondly, it is my own future, this is my life. i will score good. hmm.
may tear, may be weak, but stand right up after the rest.

if you never do or pay any price, dont expect your return or rewards will be like others.

love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment